Here are some super cool items that I have stumbled upon on this crazy road called life. I really love cooking with new ingredients and I also love creating an environment in my home that has a great ambiance to it, like diffusing some essential oils and sipping on a delicious cup of tea. Or setting up my Yerba Mate gourd and straw and watching a movie. Love your life, especially your home life!
3. Kombucha – Delicious, especially when it tastes like beer!
4. Cayenne Pepper Pills – So much easier than adding it to your water and drinking it!
5. Chlorophil – Super good for you and makes your ice water taste like you are at the spa.
6. Tri-Colored Quinoa – Just Yum.
7. Forbidden Rice – Grill up some peaches and make a sweet vinaigrette and this rice will taste amazing! And it’s PURPLE!
9. Emeril’s Essence – Don’t get me wrong, making your own rubs are super fun, but it’s really nice to have some premade ones on hand and ready to go, and this one is a staple in my house! BAM!
10. Thai Red Curry Paste – This stuff is SO GOOD!
12. Chai Tea – I always have this on hand to cook my oatmeal in, as well as to make chai pumpkin lattes in the Fall (or late Summer, again I live in Florida, seasons come to me in the kitchen!)
13. Coconut Green Tea – Y.U.M. And the box is really pretty too, you’re welcome!
14. Matcha Green Tea – Even more Y.U.M.
15. Mexican Oregano – This oregano is a little more flavorful than the regular dried oregano.
16. Za’atar – A Middle Eastern citrusy spice blend containing thyme, sesame seeds and sumac.
18. Cardamom – So good but SO expensive in stores.
19. Baharat – A Middle Eastern Spice that contains black pepper, cumin, cinnamon and cloves.